Found Wildlife? Open Menu Close Menu Open Search Close Search Open Directory Close Directory
Hawk release

If you would like to know more about becoming a Wildlife Rehabilitator, permit prerequisites and application procedures, call Mass Wildlife at 508-389-6360.

You may also visit the Wildlife Rehabilitators Association of Massachusetts (WRAM), a statewide membership association which hosts meetings, publishes a newsletter and gives information on becoming licensed in Massachusetts.

A good way to learn more about rehabilitation and see if it is something you might like to pursue is to volunteer with a local Wildlife Rehabilitator in your area. The following websites have additional information about wildlife rehabilitation: